Bartłomiej GudekJunior Associate
Bartłomiej Gudek advises clients on countering money laundering and the financing of terrorism, as well as the protection of whistleblower. He supports clients in carrying out assessments to identify and mitigate compliance risks in these areas and also in the process of identifying Ultimate Beneficial Owners.
Bartłomiej also advises clients in the restructuring and bankruptcy proceedings of their debtors, as well as assists in the drafting of due diligence reports focusing on litigation, anti-bribery, anti-corruption and compliance issues.
- Advising leading financial institutions in Poland on the implementation of anti-money laundering policies, as well as financial security measures.
- Advising a leading association representing the digital industry in Poland on preparing legal documents for nationwide projects.
- Advising clients from the retail sector in the restructuring and bankruptcy proceedings of their tenants.
- University of Warsaw, Master of Laws, 2020
- May 2022 - present, Junior Associate, DLA Piper, Warsaw
- November 2021 - April 2022, Paralegal, DLA Piper, Warsaw
- October 2020 - October 2021, Intern, DLA Piper, Warsaw
- July 2020 - Summer Legal Intern, DLA Piper, Warsaw
- April 2019 - June 2020, Intern, Independent Polish law firm, Warsaw
Memberships and Affiliations
- Warsaw Bar Association of Advocates in Warsaw, trainee advocate, 2022