Hubert HajduczeniaSenior Associate
Hubert Hajduczenia advises clients on labour law and social insurance matters. He specialises in issues related to the termination of employment (both individual and collective redundancies) as well as the litigation aspects of labour law, non-compete agreements, acts of unfair competition (including the poaching of employees) and the transfer of employing establishments to new employers. He also supports clients on various ongoing labour law matters.
Hubert is the author of numerous articles in business newspapers (Gazeta Prawna and Rzeczpospolita) as well as in academic journals (Praca i Ubezpieczenia Społeczne, Państwo i prawo and Orzecznictwo Sądów Polskich).
- Advising one of Poland's largest mobile network operators on various ongoing issues, with an emphasis on litigation and collective labour law
- Advising a global medical technology and services company on various ongoing issues and representing it in court and before the State Labour Inspectorate
- Representing clients (including large joint-stock companies and cultural institutions) in inspection proceedings initiated by the Social Insurance Institution and in judicial proceedings against the pension authority concerning the taxation of additional benefits paid to employees (e.g. from Company Social Benefits Funds and from employers' working funds), as well as with regard to the taxation of contracts of employees providing services to capital groups or subsidiaries
- Representing clients before labour courts in various employment-related matters, such as payment for overtime work, breaches of non-compete agreements, acts of unfair competition, employee poaching, harassment
- Advising clients from various sectors (including conducting internal investigations on their behalf) on issues such as harassment, discrimination, corruption, disclosure of confidential information, and the committing of acts of unfair competition
- University of Warsaw, Master of Laws, 2011
- Recommended in Employment – The Legal 500 EMEA 2022
- “Mr Hubert Hajduczenia – organizational skills, the competence and practical experience in the field of labour law, especially procedural aspects of labour law, the enthusiasm and readiness to engage in research and educational projects.” – The Legal 500 EMEA, Employment 2022