Ewelina JaworskaSenior Associate
Ewelina Jaworska as an advocate, represents clients in court and before administrative and tax authorities. She has extensive experience in litigation matters gained in representing clients in fiscal and customs proceedings as well as tax and fiscal penal proceedings. She has also experience in advising companies on transactional processes, which she has gained working, among others, for clients from the insurance sector, and conducting due diligence reviews as part of M&A transactions.
In her tax practice, she specialises in matters relating to tax proceedings, including the tax on goods and services (VAT), and taxation on transactions. Ewelina’s clients include companies from the insurance, energy, manufacturing and real estate sectors.
- Representing clients before tax authorities and in court with regard to tax inspections, fiscal and customs proceedings and tax proceedings, including with regard to VAT matters.
- Advising clients on breaches of he Fiscal Penal Code.
- Conducting internal investigations for clients from the energy and pharmaceutical sectors concerning serious allegations of corruption and breaches of the Polish Accounting Act.
- Advising entities from the insurance sector on issuing policies for transactional risks.
- Conducting due diligence reviews concerning VAT, tax on civil law transactions, and CIT with respect to M&A transactions.
- University of Warsaw, Master of Laws, 2013