Virginie Julien has vast experience in real estate M&A (acquisitions and disposals of property-owning companies), joint-ventures/shareholders' agreements and formation of real estate funds OPCI (open-ended property fund).
- Advise the Laboratoires Pierre Fabre in their acquisition of Vertical Bio AG.
- Advised the Renault group on its divestment program in Central and Eastern Europe and Northern Europe.
- Advised Société Générale in connection with its plan to set up a joint venture with the Mitsubishi HC Capital group.
- University of Montpellier I Master's degree (DESS / DJCE) in business and tax law, 2001
- EDHEC business school, 2000
Before joining DLA Piper, Virginie was counsel in a French major law firm specialized in real estate. Virginie also practiced for more than eight years in a US law firm's Paris office.
My latest insights
DLA Piper advises Pierre Fabre Laboratories on acquisition of Switzerland-based Vertical...
4 October 2023 .2 minute read
DLA Piper advises Société Générale on Joint Venture with Mitsubishi HC Capital Group
20 February 2023 .1 minute read