Tomasz Rudyk focuses on criminal cases, criminal-fiscal cases and tax proceedings.
He has extensive experience in leading internal company investigations into violations of anti-bribery laws, including the US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, the UK Bribery Act and relevant Polish laws. He has managed a large number of projects concerning criminal and fiscal irregularities and also has significant experience in customs duty cases. Thanks to his many years as a public prosecutor, Tomasz has an in-depth understanding of the conduct of criminal cases from the perspective of Polish authorities.
- Advising a leading American software provider on criminal-fiscal disputes
- Advising a pharmaceutical company on FCPA proceedings and representation of the board members in criminal disputes
- Advising one of the world's biggest companies from the food sector on issues related to the internal fraud investigation in the supply chain, representation of the company in criminal proceedings, as well as providing training for the management and employees
- Advising one of Poland's leading manufacturers of agricultural oils and fats on criminal proceedings regarding the responsibility of the management and related claims against the company raised by suppliers, as well as close cooperation with the prosecution agencies aimed at closing the criminal proceedings and the avoidance of the seizure of the company's assets and raw materials used in the day-to-day business activities
- Advising an international manufacturer of fittings on issues related to antitrust dawn raids, including tailor-made training for employees to instruct them how to behave in case of unexpected inspections and investigations of public authorities
- Advising one of the world's largest industrial service companies on an internal audit, as well as on the implementation of the results based on the carried out control, including new compliance policies
- Recognised in the field of White-Collar Crime – The Legal 500 EMEA, 2022
- "Tomasz Rudyk, Partner of WCC team, has extensive experience in criminal and criminal-fiscal cases. Tomasz is a highly respected lawyer with more than 20 years on the market. He has comprehensive knowledge regarding criminal, criminal-fiscal law as well as compliance issues and he knows how to deal with unsolved cases." – The Legal 500 EMEA, 2022
- "Tomasz Rudyk is a highly skilled lawyer with pragmatic approach and always dedicated to find best solutions to the arising problems during the trial. Dominika Wolf-Jezierska is very experienced in managing criminal cases and provides sound legal advice during the ongoing proceedings. She is always available, responsive and very devoted. I consider them as top specialists in this field of expertise. The great advantage of working with this team is their openness and communicativeness. They are both very honest in their opinions and advice." – The Legal 500 EMEA, 2022
- "Tomasz Rudyk and Pawel Matej are highly professional and supportive partners." – The Legal 500 EMEA, 2022
- Ranked band 3 in White-Collar Crime – Chambers Europe, 2020
- “Tomasz Rudyk enters the white-collar crime table this year following a strong caseload encompassing criminal proceedings, cyber fraud cases and regulatory compliance implementation. He boasts a client roster as diverse as automotive multinationals as well as domestic construction companies." – Chambers Europe, 2020