Sílvia practices in the litigation, arbitration and dispute resolution department, with special focus on litigation and pre-litigation cases related to Civil Law, Commercial Law, and Corporate Law involving national and international parties. She also assists with disputes involving several jurisdictions.
Sílvia also acts as Secretary in arbitrations.
- Advising national and international clients in lawsuits related to the breach of contracts from the most varied sectors of activity.
- Advising a client who was a member of the Board of Directors of a Portuguese Bank in several lawsuits following the application of a resolution measure to the Bank by the Bank of Portugal in the context of the collapse of the group.
- Advising national and international clients in lawsuits related to the enforcement of collaterals in several sectors of activity.
- Advising national and international companies in special revitalization processes, aiming at their restructuring.
- Advising international companies on anti-bribery corruption proceedings.
- Advising national and international companies on arbitration proceedings.
- Nova School of Law, Post-Graduation in Arbitration, 2020
- Lisbon University, School of Law, Post-Graduation Degree in Commercial Litigation, 2017
- Lisbon University, School of Law, Law Degree, 2016
- 2019 - present, Associate Lawyer, DLA Piper ABBC (previously ABBC)
- 2016 - 2019, Trainee and Associate Lawyer, Portuguese based law firm
Memberships And Affiliations
- Admitted to the Portuguese Bar Association