Steven Autenrieth is a corporate and securities lawyer focused on mergers and acquisitions, venture capital investments, private equity investments, securities offerings, and other general corporate governance and related matters for both publicly traded and privately held companies.
Recent Reperesentative M&A Transactions
- Represented FastMed, one of the largest urgent care providers in the US, in its acquisition of Tenet Healthcare's urgent care platform, which includes 87 CareSpot and MedPost clinics in Arizona, California, Florida and Texas
- Represented multifamily real estate development and management company Alliance Residential Company in the sale of its property management business to Greystar Real Estate Partners, LLC
- Represented a global supply chain software solutions provider in its acqusition of a SaaS provider of commerce and fulfillment microservices that utilizes artificial intelligence technology
- Represented a global telecommunications software company in its acquisition of a conummincations platform as a service (CPaaS) solution and provider
- Represented an accredited post-secondary school offering vocational and technical programs in its acquisiton of a college that provides post-secondary aviation maintenance, energy, wind energy, robotics and automation, non-destructive testing, HVAC and refrigeration programs
- Represented a leading provider of technology-enabled laboratory testing, inspection and quality management services in its strategic sale to a buyer backed by a leading private equity firm
- Represented a leading collector car auction and entertainment company in its acquisition of a suite of online brands that includes the world’s largest online marketplace for classic and modern collectible vehicles
- Represented a whole-home energy solutions provider in its acquisition of smart energy monitoring technology
- Represented Transdev on Demand, Inc. in its divestiture of SuperShuttle International, Inc.
- Represented a publicly traded law enforcement technology company in its acquisition of a police body camera provider
- Represented private radiology practice in its sale to national radiology provider
Recent Representative Emerging Growth/Venture Capital Transactions
- Represented a leading provider of outsourced business processing and customer care solutions in its sale of a minority interest to a Los Angeles backed investment firm
- Represented an orphan drug developer in a convertible note financing and other general corporate matters in preparation of FDA trials
Other Representative Experience
- Represented Adaptive Biotechnologies Corporation (Nasdaq: ADPT) in its US$345 million initial public offering
- Represented Blue Yonder in its domestic and international governance, structure and corporate transactions
- Represented Store Capital Corporation (NYSE: STOR) in corporate governance, periodic reporting and compliance
- Represented Make-A-Wish® International in domestic and international governance, structure, tax-exemption and corporate transactions
- B.S., Mathematics, South Dakota State University
- J.D., Arizona State University College of Law
My latest insights
DLA Piper advises CEMCO on its definitive agreement to be acquired by JFE Shoji...
28 August 2022 .2 minute read
DLA Piper advises Universal Technical Institute in acquisition of MIAT College of...
3 November 2021 .2 minute read