Anthony GawronManaging Director
Anthony Gawron is a security consultant with over eighteen years specializing in cybersecurity, anti-fraud and investigations.
Anthony has led matters in the Americas, Europe, and Asia, helping clients successfully navigate multi-jurisdictional privacy and compliance requirements.
Anthony has consulted on a broad range of matters relating to:
- cyber incident readiness, response, and remediation
- payments and e-commerce anti-fraud strategy and technology
- large-scale eDiscovery
- program assessments and modernization
Anthony is not a lawyer.
Anthony is a seasoned professional and recognized leader with experience in:
- cyber incident response
- computer forensics
- fraud prevention, detection, and response
- analytics and monitoring
- identity and access management
- anti-bribery and corruption
- employee misconduct
- risk and compliance
- B.A., Computer Science, Hope College
- Global Information Assurance Certified Forensic Analyst (GCFA)
Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
Memberships And Affiliations
- Member, Association of Certified Fraud Examiners