William L. BartowPartner
Bill Bartow's practices focuses on intellectual property law, including patents, trademarks, copyrights, licensing and litigation.
Bill's intellectual property experience includes representation of clients in the prosecution of patents and trademarks, and matters involving intellectual property litigation, trade secrets and unfair competition cases. He is also versed in providing patentability and infringement opinions, as well as procuring and drafting licensing agreements. Bill has experience in the area of medical devices, smart card technology, combustion safety devices and other mechanical arts.
In addition to working with and counseling clients in the area of intellectual property, Bill also has experience in matters relating to various types of civil litigation including contract disputes, partnerships and corporate law.
- J.D., Villanova University School of Law 2004
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering, Drexel University 2001
- Co-Author, "Trade Dress: Evolution, Strategy & Practice," Oxford University Press, (2012)
- Speaker, "Intellectual Property Protection for Product Designs: The Search for an IP Trifecta," DELVACCA's Intellectual Property CLE Institute, Philadelphia, July 11, 2013
Memberships And Affiliations
- American Intellectual Property Association