Emily A. CampoAssociate
Emily Campo represents private and institutional investors, developers, owners, and lenders in a wide variety of complex real estate transactions.
Emily’s experience includes the acquisition, disposition, financing and leasing of office, multi-family, student housing, retail, manufactured housing, senior housing / assisted living, industrial and other assets.
Emily regularly represents developers and investors in all aspects of real estate development and investment transactions including advising on transaction strategy, purchase agreements, due diligence and financing.
In addition, Emily also represents borrowers and investors in permanent and construction financing.
Emily’s recent representative transactions include:
- Represented institutional investor in $5 billion corporate transaction involving over 200 loans secured by real property.
- Represented an investor on the land acquisition and related $33,000,000 construction loan for the development of a 200+ unit active adult multifamily residential community in Texas.
- Represented an investor on the acquisition and financing of a $50,000,000 assisted living facility in Virginia.
- Represented an investor on the land acquisition and related $46,000,000 construction loan for the construction of a multifamily project in Charlotte, NC.
- Represented an investor on the sale of a warehouse and distribution facility in Maryland for a sale price of $80,000,000.
- Represented an investor on the sale of an independent living senior housing facility in Colorado for a sale price of $31,000,000.
- Represented an investor on the sale of a $98,000,000 distribution center in Maryland.
- Emily is a member of the Junior Board of the DC Volunteer Lawyers Project an organization dedicated to providing legal services to victims of domestic violence and to vulnerable children.
- J.D., Arizona State University
- B.A., Political Science, University of Pittsburgh