Kelly specialises in equity capital markets transactions and advising on Australian securities law issues. Kelly’s expertise includes ASX initial public offerings for Australian and international issuers, placements, rights issues and convertible note and corporate bond offers. Kelly also advises on private M&A transactions, ASX Listing Rule and Corporations Act compliance and general corporate law issues.
- Advising Webjet Limited on its $346 million equity raising and on its $250 million convertible notes offering.
- Advising US tech company Life360 on its AUD820 million IPO and ASX listing, AUD280 million ANREO and acquisition of Tile, Inc. and AUD50 million institutional placement.
- Advising Nickel Industries Limited on various institutional placements, share purchase plans and accelerated non-renounceable entitlement offers.
- Advising Zip Co Limited on its AUD400 million convertible notes offering.
- Advising ASX 200 technology company Nearmap Ltd on its underwritten AUD72.1 million institutional placement and its non-underwritten share purchase plan.
- Advising Washington H. Soul Pattinson and Company Limited on its AUD225 million convertible notes offering.
- Advising oOh!media’s largest shareholder, US investment management firm HMI Capital on its support for oOh!media’s 167 million fully underwritten entitlement offer and institutional placement.
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons), Queensland University of Technology, 2004
- Bachelor of Arts, Queensland University of Technology, 2004
- Legal500 Australia recognises Kelly as a Recommended Practitioner for Capital Markets, 2023
- IFLR1000 recognises Kelly as a Rising Star in Capital Markets: Equity, 2023
Memberships And Affiliations
- Queensland Law Society