Kelly specialises in equity capital markets transactions and advising on Australian securities law issues. Kelly’s expertise includes ASX initial public offerings for Australian and international issuers, placements, rights issues and convertible note and corporate bond offers. Kelly also advises on private M&A transactions, ASX Listing Rule and Corporations Act compliance and general corporate law issues.
- Advising US eCommerce company Zebit, Inc. (ASX: ZBT) on its initial public offering and listing on the ASX.
- Advising US tech company Life360 on its AUD820 million IPO and ASX listing – one of the largest tech debuts on the ASX ever in Australia.
- Advising Webjet Limited (ASX: WEB) on its AUD346 million equity raising and on its AUD250 million convertible notes offering.
- Advising Zip Co Limited (ASX:Z1P) on its AUD400 million convertible notes offering.
- Advising Nickel Mines Limited (ASX: NIC) on its AUD364 million, fully underwritten accelerated pro-rata non-renounceable entitlement offer; and on its AUD231 million, fully underwritten 1 for 3.6 accelerated non-renounceable entitlement offer.
- Advising ASX 200 technology company Nearmap Ltd (ASX: NEA) on its underwritten AUD72.1 million institutional placement and its non-underwritten Share Purchase Plan.
- Advising Washington H. Soul Pattinson and Company Limited (ASX: SOL) on its AUD225 million convertible notes offering.
- Advising oOh!media’s largest shareholder, US investment management firm HMI Capital on its support for oOh!media’s AUD167 million fully underwritten entitlement offer and institutional placement.
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons), Queensland University of Technology, 2004
- Bachelor of Arts, Queensland University of Technology, 2004
- Legal500 Asia-Pacific recognises Kelly as a Recommended Practitioner for Capital Markets, 2021
Memberships And Affiliations
- Queensland Law Society