Mitchell C. RegenstreifPartner
Mitchell C. Regenstreif has extensive experience in real estate, corporate and finance transactions, with particular emphasis on purchase and sale, leasing and financing of various types of properties and businesses.
Mitchell represents many institutions, including a number of pension funds, entrepreneurs, lenders and borrowers in sophisticated transactions, including the structuring of joint ventures, partnerships and limited liability companies. With his strong financing background, Mitchell also has a vast knowledge of financings, workouts and restructurings.Mitchell also maintains a niche practice in the area of transactional employment and partnership law, including joint venture and partnership formation and dissolution and employment and separation agreements for executives and partners in a variety of businesses.
Areas of FocusReal EstateCorporateFinance
Bar admissionsCaliforniaDistrict of Columbia
- J.D., New York University School of Law
- B.A., Columbia University
- Southern California Super Lawyers (2004-2017)
- Super Lawyers Southern California Top 100 (2007-2008)
- Chambers USA, Real Estate, Recognised Practitioner
- Frequent speaker on leasing, financing, purchase and sale and other real estate and business law topics
- Speaker at events sponsored by Continuing Education of the Bar (CEB) and other professional education providers
- Helps produce CEB's annual seminar, "Fundamentals of Commercial Real Property Practice"
- "Dealmakers," Los Angeles Daily Journal, November 11, 2014
Civic and Charitable
- Jenesse Center – Board of Legal Advisors
- City of Hope - President, Executive Committee Board member, Commercial Real Estate Industries Group
- Los Angeles County Bar Foundation – Board Member
- Legal Advisory Board for the Jenessee Center
- Rod Dedeaux Foundation
Memberships And Affiliations
- American Bar Association - Section on Real Estate
- Los Angeles County Bar Association - Sections on Business and Real Estate
- International Council of Shopping Centers