19 June 2022 • 1 minute read
Public Decision Making Newsletter - Autumn 2022
This newsletter summarises recent developments in law relating to resource management and local government in New Zealand that may be of interest to local authorities and decision makers.
In this edition, we:
- review a recent Court of Appeal decision;
- provide an update on two noteworthy Supreme Court decisions granting leave to appeal;
review recent High Court decisions;
- review recent Environment Court decisions;
- provide an analysis of recent decisions concerning enforcement for environmental offending; and
- provide a brief legislative update.