Delegates attending all three courses and successfully completing a written assessment paper will be issued with a Diploma in Employment Law.
Employee rights course programme:
- The Employment Contract: Advertisements and interviews; The job offer; Acceptance; References; Consideration; Express and implied terms; Variation of contract
- Family friendly issues: Maternity rights; Right to return to work; Dismissal and redundancy; Parental rights and family friendly policies; Paternity rights; Adoption leave; Shared parental leave; Surrogacy
- Rights arising during the Employment Relationship: Continuous employment; Sick pay/holiday pay/time off; SMP; Working time regulations; Pension and retirement age; Trust and confidence; Notice; Right of search; Assertion of statutory rights; Data protection and privacy; Policies and Procedures; Email/internet; Data protection and employee monitoring; Essential steps for employer protection
- Part-time workers: Regulations; Using zero hours contracts; Fixed-term employees; Agency staff
- Managing the Employment Relationship: Probationary periods; Grievances; Appraisals; Policies and procedures; Disciplinary Procedures