Arman Ghafarokhi practices in the areas of finance and restructuring and has experience advising local banks, international banks and financial institutions.
- Advising a leading Chinese bank in connection with a US$200,000,000 term loan facility extended to a UAE bank.
- Advising a group of syndicate lenders on over $1 billion facilities extended to a major UAE corporation.
- Acting as lead counsel on behalf of the lenders in the refinancing of a US$210 million facility extended to a maritime customer who was required to provide security in over 20 jurisdictions.
- Advising a leading UAE bank (in its capacity as arranger) in connection with a US$95 million extended to a UAE borrower.
- Advising a local Islamic bank in relation to murabaha and Ijara facilities totalling over AED800 million.
- Advising a leading UAE bank in relation to a high-profile refinancing of a publicly listed borrower.
- Advising the senior lenders on the financing of a solar power plant constructed and developed in Jeddah, KSA.
- Advising the sponsors in connection with a solar power plant constructed in Tafila, Jordan.
- Advising a consortium of buyers in connection with their US$200 million acquisition of the Third Milling Company from Saudi Grains Organisation (SAGO) as part of the privatisation of the flour milling sector in Saudi Arabia.
- BPP University, LPC (MA), 2015-2016
- University of Birmingham, Bachelor of Laws (LLB), 2012-2015