Inês Teixeira is a Lit & Reg Partner since 2022. She’s fully dedicated to aviation and regulatory matters and with deep knowledge of the aviation industry. She also works with clients from other sectors such as energy, tobacco and gaming.
She focuses more on regulatory matters and is responsible for day-to-day assistance to big airlines companies. She also plays a key role on the regulatory and ops matters of the activity of a major ailine in Portugal.
She always seeks to provide innovative approaches and pragmatic solutions.
- Advising several airlines, namely for tax and air law issues and also regulatory and policy matters.
- Advising renewable energy promoters in more than 300 judicial claims regarding property tax.
- Advising several online gambling operators to obtain licenses in Portugal.
- Advising several transactions, in Portugal and abroad, focused on the financing, acquisition and restructuring of multinational economic groups.
- Nova University, School of Law, PhD in Law, Doctoral Candidate
- Lisbon University, School of Law, Post-Graduation Degree in Arbitration, 2016
- Lisbon University, School of Law, Master in Business Law, with a thesis on the Airport Charges Regulation and Policy, 2011
Lisbon University, School of Law, Post-Graduation Degree in Air Law, 2011
Lisbon University, School of Law, Law Degree, 2007
- Distinguished by "Women in Tax Leaders" (International Tax Review) as a Leading Adviser in Portugal
- Distinguished by International Tax Review 2021 as Leading Lawyer in Portugal
- Inês is ranked as Star Associate by Chambers and Partners in Chambers Europe 2017
- Distinguished by Legal 500 as a Rising Star in Aviation
- Inês was awarded with the II Wolters Kluwer Doctrinal Articles honourable mention
- Recommended by Legal 500 in Tax
- "Sports Arbitration Court Law - Introduction, references and notes", Almedina, 2017
- In co-authorship with António Moura Portugal, “Tobacco Tax and the new Excise Duties Code: the smoke of unconstitucionality?”, Iberian Lawyer, July/August 2010
- "Crédito Documentário", Wolters Kluwer, Jusjornal nº 1060, July 2010
- O Discurso Jurídico e o Discurso Prático Geral na Teoria de Robert Alexy: "o encantamento do mito da racionalidade?", Wolters Kluwer, Jusjornal nº 1046, July 2010
- In co-authorship with António Moura Portugal, Regulation of Civil Aviation, in “Regulação em Portugal: Novos Tempos, Novo Modelo?”, Almedina, 2009
- Lecturer in the Master Course in Taxation at the Algarve University
- Invited Lecturer of the Mini-MBA in Air Law, IRR Portugal
- 2007 - present, Trainee / Senior Associate / Partner at DLA Piper ABBC (previously ABBC)
- 2007, Millennium BCP Bank, Summer Trainee at the Securities Department
Memberships And Affiliations
- Admitted to the Portuguese Bar Association, cum laude
- Member of AFP – Portuguese Tax Association