Louise Holland LLB, BComSenior Associate
Louise Holland has broad experience advising and acting in a number of litigious and contentious commercial, mining, energy and natural resources matters for a range of clients in various courts in Western Australia, including the Wardens Court.
Louise aims to assist clients to achieve commercial, strategic and practical solutions by providing a thorough yet efficient approach. Louise enjoys working with clients as a trusted adviser and assisting clients reap the benefits of reaching out of court resolutions.
Louise’s experience in commercial disputes and litigation assists in navigating and resolving contentious matters in the mining and natural resources industry, including forfeiture and exemption applications, objections, plaints and proceedings in the Wardens Court, District Court of Western Australia and Supreme Court of Western Australia, and Western Australia Court of Appeal.
- Acting and advising a publicly-listed gold exploration company on multiplicity of forfeiture and exemption applications against its significant tenement portfolio.
- Acting and advising a publicly-listed gold and lithium exploration company on its tenement and asset portfolio including forfeiture and exemption applications against its tenement portfolio.
- Acting and advising a private company following reinstatement by ASIC in relation to its tenement holding including forfeiture application and preparation of settlement documents.
- Acting for joint venture in relation to a boundary dispute in the Supreme Court WA and WA Court of Appeal.
Memberships And Affiliations
- Mentor in Women in Law Mentoring Scheme (WILMS), University of Western Australia
- Member and mentor in Law Society of Western Australia mentoring scheme