Tatiana Marzoli LLMCounsel
I believe that communication is key for a successful transaction, and this includes the ability to listen.
Tatiana Marzoli focuses in particular on private equity transactions across various industries.
Tatiana represents international clients on private M&A, public takeovers and corporate governance topics. The majority of Tatiana’s work involves cross-border transactions and the coordination of various teams across sectors and jurisdictions.
She is particularly experienced in high-pressure situations and has excellent project management skills.
As Italian is her native language, she regularly advises on cross-border transactions related to Italy.
- Advising Active Ownership Capital as anchor shareholder of Formycon on the acquisition of biosimilar assets.
- Advising three Japanese financial institutions on the Brexit-driven “onshoring” of financial services activities from London to Frankfurt.
- Advising Franz Haniel & Cie GmbH on the sale of ELG to Luxembourg-based steel producer Aperam S.A.
- Advising DWS on the sale of its digital investment platform IKS to BlackFin.
- Advising the supervisory board of AKASOL AG on the public takeover offer of US automotive supplier BorgWarner.
- Advising the target company ISRA VISION AG on the public takeover offer of Atlas Copco.
- Advising Superior Industries International, Inc. on the public takeover offer for, and post-bid integration of, UNIWHEELS AG.
- Advising Tokai Carbon in the acquisition of COBEX, a former business unit of SGL Carbon, from Triton.
- King's College London, LLM, 2015
- State of Hessen, Second State Examination, 2013
- Martin-Luther-University Halle-Wittenberg, First State Examination, 2010
- Prior to joining DLA Piper, Tatiana worked as a corporate / M&A lawyer for leading international commercial law firms.
My latest insights
DLA Piper advises EQT Ventures on USD14.4 million seed funding round in Payrails
22 June 2023 .1 minute read
DLA Piper advises EQT Ventures on Series A financing round in AI-company Parloa
4 April 2023 .2 minute read