Managing Your Capital and Fundraising in Turbulent Times: Startup Edition
Thursday, September 21, 2023
3:00 - 3:30 pm Networking
3:30 - 4:30 pm Panel and Q&A
4:30 - 5:30 pm Happy hour
While fundraising activity may be showing signs of life after a slowdown, many early-stage technology founders still face uncertainty in managing their capital. What will the state of the market look like in the near future, and how should founders prepare? In what ways should fundraising goals be adapted for a turbulent market, and what long-term impact can be expected?
We hope you can join us on Thursday, September 21 for an informative discussion that will address best practices for managing your capital as well as fundraising fundamentals given the current market headwinds. Our esteemed panel members will address such topics as:
- The state of the market and financing trends heading into Q4 and 2024
- Best practices in preparing for a raise, including understanding deal terms and structures and relevant fundraising terms
- The mechanics and impacts of a down round
- How to better leverage your service providers
Who should attend?
- Current/aspiring/serial early stage founders
- Seed/A/growth stage Institutional investors
- Executive suite – CEOs/CFOs/COOs
400 Dexter Ave N, Seattle, WA 98109
For more information
Please contact Liz McKeon with questions.