Venessa Fedun practises corporate/commercial law, with a particular emphasis on commercial transactions, corporate organization and restructuring, business planning, and real estate matters.
Venessa is experienced in drafting and negotiating commercial contracts, and advises clients on a wide array of business law matters throughout western Canada including share and asset acquisitions and dispositions, secured lending, commercial leases, and regulatory issues. She has a strong background in Alberta’s regulated utility industry, and interned with the Alberta Utilities Commission during law school.
Venessa also assists clients in estate planning, and has experience preparing wills, powers of attorney, representation agreements, and trusts.
She is qualified to practise law and serve clients in both Alberta and Saskatchewan.
J.D. (with distinction) University of Alberta, 2016
B.A. (Criminology, with distinction), University of Alberta, 2011
- University of Alberta Dean’s List
- Co-author, “A Requiem for the Presumption of Prudence after OPG and ATCO”, Energy Regulation Quarterly 4(4), November 2016
- Volunteer, Wildlife Rehabilitation Society of Edmonton
Memberships And Affiliations
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Member, Canadian Bar Association