Kirsty HallSenior Associate
Kirsty Hall is a corporate and commercial lawyer, with particular focus on public regulated mergers and acquisitions, private treaty transactions, capital raisings, foreign investment and joint ventures in both domestic and cross-border transactions.She has particular experience in the mining and resources, projects and infrastructure, health and technology sectors and often works with the firm’s finance and projects teams on major domestic and cross-border matters.
- Advising Saracen Mineral Holdings Ltd (ASX: SAR) on it’s AUD16bn scheme of arrangement with Northern Star Resources Limited (ASX: NST) to create a top-10 global gold company.
- Advising Dreamscape Networks Limited (ASX: DN8) in relation to its scheme of arrangement with Web.com Group, Inc., a wholly owned affiliate of Siris Capital Group, LLC.
- Advising Pacific Energy Limited (ASX: PEA) in relation to the scheme of arrangement with QGIF Swan Bidco Pty Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of QIC Private Capital and in relation to the associated Takeovers Panel matter.
- Advising Buddy Platform Limited (ASX: BUD), an Internet of Things and cloud-based solutions company, on it’s AUD71m acquisition of global smart lighting technology company LIFX, by way of Delaware merger, and associated AUD18.1m placement.
- Advising Strike Energy Limited (ASX: STX) in relation to its placement and share purchase plan to raise AUD80m.
- Advising Kingsrose Mining Limited (ASX: KRM) on its acquisition of Element-46 Limited, a private UK company with mineral exploration rights in respect of the Penikat PGE-nickel-copper deposit in Finland and Porsanger PGE-copper project in Norway.
- Advising AVZ Minerals Limited on securing cornerstone investor, Suzhou CATH Energy Technologies (CATH), for the development of the Manono Lithium and Tin Project by entering into a transaction implementation agreement to earn a 24% joint venture interest in the Manono Project for USD240m.
- Advising a private French company on the acquisition of an Australian essential oils business.
- Advising ResApp Health Limited (ASX: RAP) on it’s AUD100m scheme of arrangement with Pfizer Australia Holdings Pty Limited (a wholly-owned subsidiary of Pfizer Inc, a global biopharmaceutical company).
College of Law, Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, 2017
University of Western Australia, Bachelor of Laws with Distinction, 2016
- University of Western Australia, Bachelor of Commerce, 2016
My latest insights
DLA Piper advises Strike Energy on its AUD142 million acquisition of Talon Energy
14 August 2023 .2 minute read
DLA Piper advises games developer on A$251m buy back and US$150m credit facility
18 May 2023 .2 minute read