Head of Litigation and Arbitration, Finland
Jussi Savonen is the head of DLA Piper Finland's litigation, arbitration and investigations practice. He also has experience in insolvency and restructuring, and he regularly advises clients on general corporate and contract law, including employment as well as IP and technology matters.
Jussi represents companies, public institutions and private individuals in complex litigation and arbitration proceedings, and he is regularly entrusted to act as arbitrator. He has more than two decades of experience in advising clients and acting as trustee in bankruptcy and other insolvency-related proceedings, often involving multi-jurisdictional elements related to tracing and recovery of assets.
- Trained at the Bench, 1989
- University of Helsinki, Master of Laws, 1987
- B.A., Harvard College
- 1985 to 2016, Partner, Associate, Finnish law firm
Memberships And Affiliations
- Finnish Bar Association
- International Bar Association
- Finnish Arbitration Association
- EELA, European Employment Lawyers Association