Yang Ge advises on US Capital Markets matters, with a focus on equity and debt securities offerings, including SEC-registered offerings and Rule 144A/Regulation S offerings. She has extensive experience with U.S. IPOs and Hong Kong IPOs of companies in various industries, representing both the issuers and the underwriters. She also has experience in mergers and acquisitions and private equity transactions, general corporate and corporate compliance matters.
Yang represents many Chinese companies listed or seeking listings on the US and Hong Kong stock exchanges, as well as financial institution clients, including international and Chinese investment banks, in securities transactions
- SEC-registered U.S. IPOs and follow-on offerings, including representation of:
- Ping An Group as the major shareholder of Lufax holding Ltd. in Lufax’s US$2.36 billion IPO and listing on the NYSE, in which Goldman Sachs (Asia) L.L.C., BofA Securities, Inc., UBS Securities LLC, HSBC Securities (USA) Inc. and China PA Securities (Hong Kong) Company Limited were lead underwriters
- WiMi Hologram Cloud Inc., a leading holographic augmented reality application platform in China in its US IPO and listing on the Nasdaq global market and in its several registered US follow-on offerings
- Ping An Group as the major shareholder in the US$312 million USIPO and NYSE listing of OneConnect Financial Technology Co., Ltd., a leading company engaging in financial technology business, in which in which Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs (Asia) L.L.C., JP Morgan, BofA Securities, Inc., HSBC Securities (USA) Inc. and China PA Securities (Hong Kong) Company Limited acted as lead underwriters
- Goldman Sachs, BofA Merril Lynch, Deutsche Bank and China Renaissance in connection with the US$124 million US IPO of Lexin Fintech Holdings Ltd.*
- Goldman Sachs and Credit Suisse as lead underwriters in connection with the US$285.6 million initial public offering of Weibo Corporation, a leading Chinese social media platform*
- Hong Kong IPOs and Rule 144A or Reg S debt offerings, including representation of:
- Mont Avenir Capital Limited, as the sole sponsor and sole global coordinator, and SPDB International Capital Limited, Futu Securities International (Hong Kong) Limited, AMTD Global Markets Limited, and China Merchants Securities (HK) Co., Limited as underwriters on the global offering and listing of Newlink Technology Inc. (HKSE:9600) on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. The offering size was approximately HK$872 million prior to the exercise of over-allotment option.
- Citigroup, Morgan Stanley and CICC as underwriters in the US$200 million primary listing on the Main Board of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited and global offering of New Oriental Online, the first online education company listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- CGN Power Co., Ltd., the largest nuclear power producer in China, in connection with its US$3.2 billion (US$3.6 billion upon full exercise of over-allotment option) primary listing on the Main Board of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited and global offering*
- Harmonicare Medical Holdings Limited, the leading private hospital group in China, in connection with its US$237 million IPO and listing on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange*
- Fu Shou Yuan International Group Limited, a China-based death care service company in its US$247 million IPO and listing on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange*
*Denotes experience from a previous firm
- Chinese (Mandarin)
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, J.D., cum laude
- University of Pennsylvania, M.A
- Peking University, Bachelor of Law
My latest insights
DLA Piper advises Aesthetic Medical International on RMB170 million equity financing...
24 July 2022 .2 minute read
DLA Piper advises Aesthetic Medical International in receiving PIPE investment
30 May 2022 .2 minute read