Stefano has been with DLA Piper for over 18 years, covering a number of leading roles.
He focuses on commercial litigation and has acted in disputes encompassing a wide range of areas, such as share and asset deals, supply, agency and distribution agreements, and a number of industries, namely energy (Oil and Gas, in particular), construction and real estate, securities and finance.
He assists and represents clients in litigations and arbitrations, in Italy and abroad. In particular, he regularly acts as counsel in international arbitration proceedings.
- Law degree, University of Milan
- Post-graduate degree, Italian Institute for the Study of International Politics (ISPI), Milan
- CRA (Certificat de Recherche Approfondie), University of Paris II/Pantheon-Assas, Institute of High International Studies, Paris
Memberships And Affiliations
- Member of SIDI (Italian Society for International Law)
- Member of the Board of Directors of UGIVI (Union of Lawyers specialising in Vines and Wine)
- Member of the Board of Directors of Società per le Belle Arti e Museo della Permanente (NPO related to cultural initiatives in Milan)