Moritz Mursa LL.M.He/himCounsel
Moritz Mursa is a real estate lawyer advising national and international corporations, investors and banks on all kind of real estate transactions.
His legal advice includes real estate transactions in Germany, as well as international portfolio transactions, sale-and-lease-back transactions and project developments (both asset deals and share deals).
Furthermore, he focuses on advising property owners on all matters of asset and facility management. This includes the negotiation and conclusion of lease agreements, the arrangement and negotiation of property management agreements and agreements with construction companies.
In addition, Moritz is also representing clients in all kinds of real estate related litigation.
- Advising global investment firm The Carlyle Group (NASDAQ: CG) on its acquisition of a portfolio of 27 distribution logistics assets in France and Germany.
- Advising Schroder Real Estate on the sale of the ""Victoriastadt Loft"" in Berlin to Signa and on the previous acquisition. Schroder Real Estate acquired the property in 2016 for approx. EUR 130 million.
- Advising a Multi Family Office based in Dubai, on the sale of a portfolio with three logistics centres located in Germany.
- Higher Regional Court of Frankfurt/Main, Second State Examination, 2014
- University of Cologne, First State Examination, 2011
- University of Cologne / University of Paris I (Panthéon/Sorbonne), LL.M., 2009
Université de Paris I (Panthéon/Sorbonne), Maîtrise en droit, 2009
- Handelsblatt in cooperation with Best Lawyers 2023/2024: Recognised as “one to watch” for real estate
Before joining DLA Piper's Cologne office in 2015, Moritz Mursa worked as a research assistant for an international law firm (2012-2013) in Frankfurt/Main.
My latest insights
DLA Piper advises Ofi Invest Real Estate on the acquisition of an office building in...
21 July 2023 .1 minute read
DLA Piper advises RET10 on the acquisition of a nursing home in northern Bavaria for EUR27...
10 July 2023 .1 minute read