Lindsay TullochOf Counsel
Lindsay Tulloch has over twenty years of experience in structuring and setting up alternative investment funds and assisting with their investments, principally in private equity and venture capital, but also in real estate and media. She is used to advising on international and multi-national corporate structures.
- Advising on corporate set-up of the Anton group, Luxembourg, since its inception, and on its media investments in Europe and North America.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Law and Legal Practice Course, College of Law, Birmingham and Guildford
- Diplom-Volkswirt in economics
- BSc Natural Science in physics
2019 to date: DLA Piper Luxembourg
2014 to 2019: General Counsel, a global media content company and a manager of growth capital funds, Luxembourg
2009 to 2013: Partner and Global Head of Funds, an international law firm, London
1998 to 2009: Partner, Head of Frankfurt funds group, an international law firm, Frankfurt
1990 to 1998: Co-founder and Partner, a multi-disciplinary boutique focussing on private equity, Frankfurt
Memberships And Affiliations
- Solicitor of England and Wales
- Luxembourg Institute of Directors