Vincent's practice focuses on the development and financing of projects in the power, infrastructure, mining, metals, oil and gas, and petrochemicals industries. With particularly strong experience in advising sponsors and developers in the development of power projects in Asia and South Asia (including Indonesia, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia, Thailand, Laos, Mongolia, Pakistan and Bangladesh), Vincent has advised on some of the most significant, first of its kind projects to have reached financial close in recent years.
Vincent's clients include developers, domestic and international energy companies, public utilities, contractors, commercial lenders, export credit agencies, multilateral development banks and other financial institutions.
- Advising Hartree Partners on the development and financing of a portfolio of standalone utility-scale battery energy storage system projects (BESS) in Taiwan. This first-of-its-kind transaction was recognized by Project Finance International (PFI) as the “Asia-Pacific Battery Deal of the Year 2022”.
- Advising ENGIE and Mitsui & Co in relation to the development and financing of the Yuri green hydrogen production facility in the Pilbara region, Western Australia. Once completed, the facility will be one of the world’s first industrial-scale green hydrogen production operations.
- Advising China Huadian in relation to the development and financing of a 160MW solar power project in Moheskhali, Bangladesh.
- Advising DBS Bank in relation to the financing of a 70MW solar project in Mymensingh, Bangladesh.
- Advising Barito Pacific, KEPCO and Indonesia Power in relation to the development and financing of the 2,000MW Jawa 9&10 IPP project in Indonesia.
- Advising a consortium of TTCL and Japanese investors on all aspects of the development and financing of a 388MW LNG-to-power project in Ahlone, Myanmar.
- Advising Asian Development Bank in relation to the procurement and development of a 60MW solar power plant in Cambodia.
- Advising ICBC in relation to the financing of a 700MW coal-fired power project in Sihanoukville, Cambodia.
- Advising Sembcorp Utilities in relation to the development of the Dung Quat 2 gas-fired power project in Vietnam.
- Chinese (Mandarin)
University of Nottingham, UK, LLB
National University of Singapore, Diploma in Singapore law
My latest insights
DLA Piper has advised Templewater on the acquisition of Knight Auto
4 September 2023 .2 minute read
DLA Piper wins four awards at The Asset Triple A Sustainable Infrastructure Awards 2023
15 June 2023 .2 minute read