Tim Field focuses on development, investment, funding, acquisitions and disposals and the property requirement for large corporate clients, many of whom are global. Many of the transactions are multi-jurisdictional.
Clients include well-known financial institutions, corporate occupiers, airlines, food store operators, developers, life science and healthcare providers.
Tim heads the Real Estate department in the Leeds office.
- Tim is the lead partner acting for Royal Bank of Scotland on their entire property portfolio across the UK, Ireland, EMEA and Asia and acted on many high profile transactions including disposals at Shaftesbury Avenue, Cadogan Place and Fleet Street
- Acting for British Airways, Tim looks after their global property requirements and we have acted on numerous transactions at Heathrow and re-organisation of their entire property holding at Gatwick Airport
- Acting for Wellcome Trust we advised on the investment into a holding company owning various hotels throughout London
- Advised Southern Cross Healthcare on the orderly disposal of 750 care homes and the associated businesses in four months when they were either transferred to the landlords or assigned to a new operator
- Tim has acted for Opus Land North (backed by Palmer Capital Partners) for many years. Instructions have included offices, hotels, retail parks, warehouses and distribution centres, whether as standalone or mixed use schemes
- Advising Asda Stores on the development of properties throughout the UK including supermarkets, distribution centres, mock stores and training facilities and a banana ripening plant
- Royal Bank of Scotland
- British Airways
- Asda Stores
- CareFusion Inc
- Opus Land North
- UK Asset Resolution
- Wellcome Trust
- Sun Capital
- West Yorkshire PTE
Nottingham Trent University, BA Economics
1989 to 2000, Partner, London based international law firm
1986 to 1989, London based law firm
Memberships And Affiliations
- Law Society