Gergő Kóródi *Associate
Gergő Kóródi practices in the area of mergers and acquisitions, international corporate reorganizations and also takes part in capital markets related matters.
Gergő has wide experience in advising domestic and international clients on share and asset deals, joint venture establishments, business transfers and mergers in various sectors (e.g. IT, pharma, logistics, finance, energy).
In addition, Gergő supports clients in general corporate and direct investment regulatory matters.
- Supporting one of the world’s most largest corporations in its global reorganization, including the divestmet and sale of its certain businesses.
- Advising the client in the merger of three commercial banks which is one of the biggest mergers in the Hungarian banking sector in recent years.
- Advising a Dutch pharmacist producer on the acquisition of a network of Hungarian blood plasma donation centres.
- Advising a German client dealing with logistics in a worldwide level in relation to the acquisition of a company group which is engaged in transportation and courier activities in Hungary and in Romania.
- Advising a globally known client engaged in the aviation and military industry on the establishment of a joint venture with the Hungarian State.
- Advising on the establishment of a joint venture by two of the largest online commercial platform provider in the Hungarian market.
- J.D., Pázmány Péter Catholic University, Faculty of Law, Budapest, Hungary, 2013-2017, summa cum laude
- International Public Service Manager, National University of Public Service, International Administration, Budapest, Hungary, 2011-2014
- Co-author of “Legal environment of agreements with intermediary function” (Edited: Zoltán Csehi, Dávid Sobor, 2019, Wolters Kluwer)