Robert Dallakyan practises corporate and commercial law, with a focus on commercial real estate transactions.
Robert regularly assists clients with respect to commercial real estate transactions, commercial leasing, financing and the creation and implementation of various real estate ownership structures. Robert has assisted clients across a diverse range of industries including real estate development, mining, infrastructure, transportation, food and beverage, hospitality, industrial, mini-storage, construction, pensions, real estate income trusts and financial services.
Robert earned his Juris Doctor from the University of British Columbia, where he served on the Board of the UBC Law Review.
Robert summered and articled with the firm before joining as an associate in 2017.
Representative experience includes:
- Acted for a Toronto-based Real Estate Income Trust in the $29,750,000 purchase of two multi-unit residential apartment buildings on Vancouver Island.
- Acted for the borrower in a syndicated financing and subsequent amendments and renewals for a US$55 million credit facility related to restaurants operating across Canada and in the US
- Acted for several not-for-profit housing providers in connection with capital renewal projects and complex air space parcel subdivisions
- Acted for Vancouver-based clients in the sale of a $13,500,000 multi-unit residential apartment building
- J.D., University of British Columbia, 2016
- Law Foundation Award, 2014, 2013
- Stikeman Elliott LLP Scholarship, 2014
- CoRe Mediation Advocacy Moot - First Place, 2014
Memberships And Affiliations
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Law Society of Ontario
My latest insights
Insightsoftware announces acquisition of Dundas Data Visualization
7 September 2022 .1 minute read
DLA Piper advises Société BIC SA on its acquisition of inkbox ink incorporated, making BIC...
15 March 2022 .5 minute read