Bianca Jean LaCailleAssociate
Bianca LaCaille focuses her practice on representing issuers and investment banks in a broad range of domestic and international capital markets transactions, including initial public offerings (IPOs), follow-on offerings, at-the-market offerings, secondary offerings, PIPEs, SPAC transactions, MJDS and other international transactions and going private transactions.
Bianca also advises public companies in all aspects of corporate governance matters, SEC periodic and current reporting, proxy statements and related corporate and disclosure advice. Bianca has experience representing clients in a variety of industries, including technology, life sciences, retail and insurance.
- Skyward Specialty Insurance Corporation (NASDAQ: SKWD) in its US$134 million IPO and US $102 million secondary offering.
- ON24 Inc. (NYSE: ONTF) in its US$492 million IPO.
- Adaptive Biotechnologies Corporation (NASDAQ: ADPT) in its US$345 million IPO, US$244 million secondary offering and US$368 million follow-on offering (including $80 million secondary).
- Akoya Biosciences Inc. (NASDAQ: AKYA) in its US $151 million IPO, in the establishment of its US$50 million at-the-market equity program and US$47.8 million follow-on offering.
- Cowen and Company, LLC, William Blair & Company, BTIG, LLC and Stephens Inc. as underwriters in the US$110.4 million IPO for Alpha Teknova, Inc. (NASDAQ: TKNO).
- Needham & Co., Canaccord Genuity and Raymond James as underwriters in the US$60 million IPO for Absolute Software Corporation (NASDAQ: ABST, TSX: ABST).
- Cowen and Company, LLC and William Blair & Company, L.L.C. as underwriters in the US$43 million offering of American Depositary Shares of MDxHealth SA (NASDAQ and Euronext Brussels: MDXH).
- Piper Sandler & Co. and Oppenheimer & Co. as underwriters in the US$45 million IPO for MDxHealth SA (NASDAQ and Euronext Brussels: MDXH).
- Bsquare Corporation (NASDAQ: BSQR) in the establishment of its $25 million at-the-market equity program.
- HEXO Corp. (NASDAQ: HEXO, TSX: HEXO) in its offering of US$360 million of senior secured convertible notes, US$44 million shelf takedown, US$40.4 million offering and US$57.5 million offering.
- Piper Sandler & Co. as underwriter in the US$92 million common stock offering by Infinity Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: INFI).
- The Agents in GoldMining Inc.’s (NYSE American: GOLD, TSX: GLDG) US$50 million at-the-market equity program.
- The Agents in Uranium Royalty Corp’s (NASDAQ: UROY, TSXV: URC) US$40 million at-the-market equity program.
- The Agents in Dakota Gold Corp’s (NYSE American: DC) US$50 million at-the-market equity program.
- The Agents in Gold Royalty Corp’s (NYSE American: GROY) US$50 million at-the-market equity program.
- Founder, CEO and controlling shareholder as the buyer of a publicly traded technology company in a go-private transaction.
Representative Public Reporting ’34 Act Clients:
- Adaptive Biotechnologies Corporation (NASDAQ: ADPT)
- Skyward Specialty Insurance Corporation (NASDAQ: SKWD)
- Hagerty Inc. (NYSE: HGTY)
- Trupanion Inc. (NASDAQ: TRUP)
- ON24 Inc. (NYSE: ONTF)
- Akoya Biosciences Inc. (NASDAQ: AKYA)
- Bsquare Corporation (NASDAQ: BSQR)
- Xperi Inc. (NYSE: XPER)
- J.D., University of Washington School of Law
Chief Online Editor Washington Law Review
- B.A., Psychology and English, University of Washington
Phi Beta Kappa
- Legal 500 United States
- Recommended, Capital Markets Equity Offerings – Advice to Issuers (2023)
- Recommended, Capital Markets Equity Offerings – Advice to Managers (2023)
- Super Lawyers Washington
- Rising Star, Securities & Corporate Finance (2023)
Memberships And Affiliations
- Member, Washington State Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
My latest insights
DLA Piper advises Iovance in the offering of US$172.5 million of shares of common stock
17 July 2023 .2 minute read
DLA Piper advises Akoya Biosciences in Public Offering of Common Stock
14 June 2023 .1 minute read