Amin BouazzaSenior Associate
Amin Bouazza focuses on litigation and dispute resolution, particularly with respect to cross-border commercial disputes and debt recovery, directors’ liability and shareholders disputes.
He has also experience in general corporate law, including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, co-investments, corporate restructurings, private equity transactions and corporate governance matters.
- Representing an investment fund against a Luxembourg non-regulated securitization vehicle in connection with a loss in value of securities invested by the client.
- Representing an investor in the context of a dispute regarding its investment in a Luxembourg regulated fund.
- Advising a bondholder in litigation involving a company that defaulted on the repayment of matured bonds.
- 2022 to date: Senior Associate, DLA Piper Luxemburg
- 2019-22: Associate, DLA Piper Luxembourg
- 2017-19: Associate, Luxembourg law firm, Luxembourg
Memberships And Affiliations
- Member of the Luxembourg Arbitration Association
My latest insights
Race Around European Class Actions - Part 2: Update on Recent Developments
18 September 2023 .7 minute read