Reyna specializes in the legal structuring and execution of public and private infrastructure projects, including advice on various contractual, corporate, financial and administrative matters. Her experience includes advising national and international clients in the selection process and during the contract execution stage for the development of a number of projects convened by PROINVERSION, especially catered toward the road, airport, rail and energy transport sectors.
Likewise, she provides comprehensive legal advice related to the financial structuring of said projects. This experience also covers negotiation and coordination with representatives of public and financial entities.
Additionally, Reyna has worked with clients in the preparation, presentation and negotiation of private initiatives both self-sustaining and co-financed for the development of infrastructure projects for public use and service, in the transport, health and entertainment sectors.
- LL.M., Business Law, University of California Berkeley 2015
- Graduate in Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú 2012
- Bachelor's Degree, Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú 2008
- The Legal 500 Latin America
2022 - Recommended, Peru Projects and Infrastructure
2018 - Recommended, Peru Banking and Finance
- IFLR 1000, Rising Star, Peru Project Development (2023)
- "Trends and Developments in Banking & Finance in Peru" By associates Reyna Silva-Santisteban and Nelly Espinoza along with the partner, Sergio Barboza (Lima). Chambers and Partners Global Guides, October 2021. Read more >>
- "Políticas remunerativas". Co-author. Published in Revista ius et veritas, Número 32, Asociación civil ius et veritas conformed by students of the Faculty of Law at the Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú (July, 2006)
Memberships And Affiliations
- Ius et Veritas Civil Association
My latest insights
DLA Piper awarded Latin Lawyer’s 2023 “Deal of the Year” in two categories
17 May 2023 .3 minute read