Nathalie specializes in legal advice on regulatory law and natural resources, projects and infrastructure, with special emphasis on the energy and mining sectors. Her usual practice is focused on legal advice of national and multinational companies, specifically, in the legal and regulatory aspects of electricity, hydrocarbon and gas activities, as well as in environmental regulatory issues to companies of various sectors, due-diligence and environmental audits, implementation of environmental management systems and sponsorship of companies before OEFA, OSINERGMIN and other regulatory bodies.
She has provided legal services at Miranda & Amado Abogados and Duke Energy Egenor S. en C. por A (currently, Orazul Energy Perú S.A.).
- Bachelor's degree, Universidad Peruana de Ciencias Aplicadas 2018
- Universidad Peruana de Ciencias Aplicadas (UPC), Lawyer
- Universidad Peruana de Ciencias Aplicadas - UPC, Renewable Energy Regulation (RER)
- The Legal 500 Latin America
2021 - Recommended, Peru Energy and Natural Resources: Mining
- Our associate Nathalie Málaga participated on September 3 in the I Congress of Mining, Energy and Environmental Law, organized by the IUS ET VERITAS Civil Association and the Lima Bar Association. Nathalie was a speaker on day 2 of the event, at the dialogue table on "Energy Efficiency". More info here >>