Philipp MeyerHe/himSenior Associate
Philipp Meyer is a senior associate in the Mergers & Acquisitions / Private Equity practice group in the Firm's Frankfurt office.
He focuses on all aspects of German business and corporate law and advises corporate clients, private equity and venture capital funds and other financial investors on national and cross border mergers and acquisitions and private equity transactions as well as capital markets transactions including public takeovers and corporate reorganizations.
- Advised EQT on various venture capital investments in different sectors.
- Advised the Active Ownership Group on its investment into biosimilar producer Formycon AG.
- Advised the Aonic Group on its acquisition of the mobile ad tech-group AddApptr.
- Advised Vita 34 AG on its voluntary public exchange offer for shares in the cord blood bank PBKM.
- Advised BearingPoint on its sale of their Regulatory Technology unit.
- Advised the Active Ownership Group on a mandatory offer for cord blood bank Vita 34 AG.
- Higher Regional Court of Berlin, Second State Examination, 2019
- Humboldt-University Berlin, First State Examination 2016
Prior to joining DLA Piper, Philipp completed his legal clerkship at the Higher Regional Court of Berlin. As part of his legal clerkship, he has worked, inter alia, with a commercial law firm in Berlin and for another international law firm in New York, NY.
Memberships And Affiliations
- German American Lawyers Association (DAJV)
My latest insights
DLA Piper advises EQT Ventures on Series A financing round in AI-company Parloa
4 April 2023 .2 minute read
DLA Piper advises EQT Ventures on Series A Financing round in European SpaceTech Company...
7 February 2023 .2 minute read