Jasper van AdrichemAssociate
Jasper van Adrichem specialises in corporate law with a focus on mergers and acquisitions, and corporate governance advice. Jasper regularly represents national and international clients on domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions, private equity and equity capital transactions, joint ventures, restructurings and various business related matters.
- Advising Broad Horizon, a Dutch based one-stop-shop digital transformation partner and portfolio company of EMK Capital, on various of its add-on acquisitions in the Netherlands, the Nordics and Germany.
- Advising Crossroads Real Estate, a real estate private equity fund manager, on the refinancing and subsequent sale of the easyHotel Benelux Portfolio to easyHotel.
- Advising ID&T, the leading European event and festival operator focused on electronic dance music, and its shareholders on its auction sale to and subsequent reinvestment in Superstruct Entertainment, as well as on various add-on acquisitions.
- Advising Highberg Group, a group of consultancy firms specialising in organisational and digital transformation and a portfolio company of AUCTUS Capital Partners, on several of its acquisitions in the Netherlands and Germany.
- Advising VDK Groep, a group of technical installation and maintenance companies and portfolio company of EMK Capital, on various of its add-on acquisitions in the Netherlands.
- Advising Ballast Nedam, a Dutch construction company, on several of its acquisitions in the Netherlands.
- Advising Arcadis, a Dutch listed design, engineering and technical consultancy firm, on various divestments.
- Advising Nordian Capital Partners, on the auction sale of DEJONG, a market leading developer and producer of customised stainless steel hot water tanks for the residential heating market.
- Advising EclecticIQ, a Dutch threat intelligence, hunting and response technology provider, on its EUR 20 million Series C financing.
- Advising EQT Ventures as the lead investor in the Series Seed investment in Onramper.
- Advising Tioga Capital as the lead investor in the Series Seed Investment in Dutch fintech company D2X Group.
- Utrecht University, LL.M., Corporate Law, cum laude, 2018
- Utrecht University, LL.B., 2015
My latest insights
DLA Piper advises Highberg Group on acquisition of Schickler Consulting
9 March 2022 .4 minute read