Leen van der MarelPartner
Leen van der Marel focuses on civil property law, particularly as regards real estate transactions, turnkey projects, project development and tenancy law. He mainly advises and litigates on behalf of (institutional) investment companies, government bodies, project developers and retailers. He also regularly teaches courses on real estate transactions, project development and tenancy law. His clients include a wide range of EU/US multinationals, including companies active in the hospitality and logistics sector.
Leen has 15 years of experience in the Dutch real estate practice.
- VHA, Specialisation course tenancy law, 2008
- Grotius specialisation course real estate, 2006
University of Leiden, Civil and criminal law, 2000
- "Legal aspects of hybrid hotel leases", May 2017
Memberships And Affiliations
- The Association of Lease Law Lawyers
- The Association of Real Estate Law Lawyers
- The Association of Construction Law Lawyers