Kamila Możdżeń advises clients on commercial companies law, in particular in the field of mergers and acquisitions – both domestic and cross-border. In particular, she specializes in structuring transactions, conducting due diligence reviews, drafting legal reports, drafting and negotiating contracts and other transaction documentation, preparing related corporate documentation and making necessary registration filings.
She also supports clients in drafting commercial agreements and carrying out corporate reorganizations.
- Advising a British strategic investor on the sale of one of the largest Polish retail supermarket chains.*
- Advising a company active in the sale of isotonic and functional beverages and dietary food products (a portfolio company of a private equity fund) on the acquisition of 100% of the shares in a leading Polish seller of rice, groats, crispbread and rice wafers.*
- Advising a Singaporean investment fund on the acquisition of 100% of the shares in companies that own office buildings in Warsaw with a total area of 68,500 sq. m.*
- Advising a private equity fund on preparing a share sale transaction involving a company that is a leader in the production and sale of nuts and dried fruit.*
- Advising a private equity fund on the acquisition of shares in a company involved in the sale of isotonic and functional beverages and dietary food products.*
- Advising one of the largest banks on the Polish market on the acquisition of an organized part of another bank's enterprise, including its retail banking function and a brokerage house. The advice covered the preparation of a transaction to acquire shares of the target bank, the preparation of a an agreement on the short sale of shares aimed at securing the price of the acquired shares for the duration of the transaction, and then the spin-off of the acquired part of the bank and its acquisition by the acquiring bank with simultaneous redemption of the previously acquired shares.*
- Advising a leading cinema chain on the Polish market on the acquisition of a competitor.*
- Advising a British IT company selling business software on the sale of 100% of the shares in a company operating in Poland.*
* Experience gained before joining DLA Piper.
- Jagiellonian University, Krakow, Master of Laws, 2017
- China University of Political Science and Law in Peking, EU School of Law, 2016 – 2017
Memberships And Affiliations
Warsaw Bar Association of Advocates, 2021