Tony HolloranSenior Associate
Tony Holloran is a commercial litigator and regulatory lawyer, qualified in Scots Law with a particular focus on commercial property and leasing litigation, contract disputes, intellectual property infringement, licensing and commercial litigation.
He has a diverse commercial client base across a range of sectors including media and sport; real estate, industrial, consumer goods, food and retail.
Tony has rights of audience in the Scottish Courts and regularly appears in the Sheriff Court, Lands Tribunal of Scotland and in Arbitrations.
- Acting for a leading commercial landlord to enforce the ‘keep open’ obligations in a commercial lease at a retail shopping centre.
- Advising a major utility provider on the enforcement of commercial contract terms and obligations arising under The Commercial Agents (Council Directive) Regulations 1993.
- Acting on behalf of a leading Pub Operator in relation to several appeals to the Chancery Division of the High Court in London arising under the Pubs Code.
- Acting for a commercial landlord in a dispute involving the interpretation of a ‘break option’ within a commercial lease in arbitration proceedings.
- Advising a major sports league on the enforcement of their intellectual property and copyright works, pursing infringing parties in the Court of Session in Scotland.
- University of Strathclyde, Diploma in Legal Practice, 2014
- University of Strathclyde, LLB, Hons, 2013
Memberships And Affiliations
- Law Society of Scotland
- Non-Executive Director of Open Door Accommodation Project
- Panel Member on the Children’s Panel in Scotland
- Adviser with Citizens’ Advice Bureau in Scotland