Wojciech Kalinowski advises clients on capital markets and corporate law, with a particular focus on initial and secondary offerings, mergers and acquisitions, and other issues connected with public trading in securities. He supports clients at all stages of transactions, from conducting due diligence reviews to negotiating the conclusion of agreements.
He also advises on all types of equity fund transactions, with a particular focus on venture capital fund investments.
Wojciech has authored numerous articles on issues such as securities trading and the acquisition of public companies.
- Advising DADELO on its initial public offering of shares and their introduction and admission to trading on the WSE.
- Advising TDJ Equity on the acquisition of a majority stake in teamtechnik Production Technology.
- Advising Cosmose in connection with a round A financing.
- Advising Polnord on its secondary public offering.
- Advising TDJ-Pitango Ventures fund on investments in Polish portfolio companies.
- Advising Trakcja on its financial restructuring and public offering of new shares.
- Advising Wood&Co and ERSTE Securities on the sale of shares in Kofola Ceskoslovensko under an accelerated book-building procedure.
- Advising RAFAKO on its secondary public offering.
- Advising the joint bookrunners on the accelerated bookrunning in the sale of shares in FAMUR.
- Advising the arrangers of the initial public offering of Novaturas and the introduction of its shares to trading on the Warsaw Stock Exchange and Nasdaq Vilnius.
- Recommended in Capital Markets, Private Equity and Commercial, Corporate and M&A – The Legal 500 EMEA 2022
- Recognised as Rising star in Capital markets: Equity and M&A – IFLR1000 2022
- Recommended in Capital Markets, Commercial, Corporate and M&A – The Legal 500 EMEA 2021
- “Wojciech is a great regulatory lawyer” – The Legal 500 EMEA, Capital Markets 2021
- Recognised as a Rising Star for Capital markets: Equity and M&A – IFLR1000 2016 – 2022
My latest insights
DLA Piper advises Sygnity in connection with the acquisition of a controlling stake by...
18 May 2022 .2 minute read