Ewelina Szlachcic specializes in civil law, finance law and banking law. She advises international and domestic banks and investors on financing and refinancing transactions, and in particular on the preparation of security documents and the verification of documents constituting terms for credit disbursement. She also supports clients in preparing corporate documents required in financing transactions.
- Advising Berlin Hyp in financing the acquisition of the commercial and office complex Centrum Marszałowska (Sezam) by Liebrecht & Wood from BBI Development.
- Advising Berlin Hyp on providing financing to the fund LCN for the acquisition of the Przystanek mBank building in Łódź, Poland.
- Advising Globalworth Poland on refinancing of several office projects in various locations in Poland by various lenders.
- Advising Trakcja, Poland's leading infrastructure and railway construction company, and its subsidiaries on the conclusion of a number of long-term financing agreements and the amendment of bridge financing documentation in connection with the restructuring of its financial debt.
- Advising PKO Leasing (the largest leasing company in Poland) on the first Simple, Transparent and Standardised securitisation transaction in Poland and the largest ever securitisation in the Polish market. The transaction involved the issue of c. PLN 2.5 billion (EUR 570 million) of asset-backed securities which were sold to a small group of international investors, including the European Investment Bank Group and Citi Handlowy.
- Koźmiński University, Master of Laws, 2018
My latest insights
DLA Piper advises VEHIS on raising PLN 1.3 billion in debt financing – the first warehouse...
13 September 2022 .2 minute read
DLA Piper doradcą VEHIS przy pozyskaniu finansowania o wartości ponad 1,3 mld PLN –...
13 September 2022 .1 minute read