Cécile Taron’s has various experience in real estate, primarily on acquisition of real estate properties, development and leasing of properties, for French and international clients.
- Advising an international logistics company as purchaser of logistics asset in future state of completion.
- Advising international investment funds in the acquisition of logistics assets.
- Advising international asset management companies in the acquisition of office buildings.
- Advising retailers in the negotiation of commercial lease agreements with shopping center management company.
- Advising companies in the negotiation and execution of lease agreements.
- Advising international asset management companies in the negotiation and execution of lease agreements
- Advising GLP in the context of the direct acquisition of a logistic asset of near 40,000 sqm located in Derval.
- Advising GLP in the context of the forward funding acquisition of a logistic asset of near 100,000 sqm located in Ablaincourt and completed on March 2023.
- Advising GLP in the context of the forward funding acquisition of a logistic asset of near 100,000 sqm located in Denain (Lille) and completed on May 2023.
- Advising BGO in the context of the forward funding acquisition of a logistic asset of near 31,000 sqm located in Graveson.
- Advising SCI Sang Rouge in the acquisition of an asset located in Levallois-Perret and owned in freehold by Friedland Investissements.
- University Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne, Master II Droit Immobilier, 2014
- Article: "Droit de préemption Pinel, l'acquéreur évincé serait donc privé du droit de demander la nullité ?", January 2023
- Article: "Cession du droit au bail commercial : quelques rappels avant de se lancer",Les Echos Executives, July 2020
Prior to DLA Piper, Cécile Taron worked in a legal department of a company specialized in commercial real estate and in international law firms.