Paul Mosser advises on a wide range of corporate and international tax matters including cross-border mergers and acquisitions, repatriation, integration, and attribute planning.
- LL.M., Tax, Georgetown University Law Center
- J.D., John Marshall Law School
- B.A., DePaul University
- Evaluating Complex Foreign-Parented Spin-Off Transactions Under Code Sec. 7874, International Tax Journal Vol. 46, No. 4, July 2020
Before joining DLA Piper, Paul worked for the Chicago National Office of a Big-Four accounting firm for five years concentrating on the corporate and international tax aspects of cross-border mergers and acquisitions.
Memberships And Affiliations
- American Bar Association – Tax Section
- Chicago Bar Association – Tax Section
- DC Bar Association – Tax Section
My latest insights
The Inflation Reduction Act becomes law: An overview of the tax law changes
17 August 2022 .8 minute read