Thomas Priolet has significant experience in Private Equity, Management Packages and Mergers & Acquisitions.
Thomas mainly advises investment funds, family offices, management teams, as well as corporate clients (including industrial and FIG).
His expertise covers a wide range of business sectors (including Tech, FIG and Education).
- Assisted a French investment fund in its acquisition of a majority stake in a French PropTech company.
- Assisted a French investment fund in its acquisition of a minority stake in a Belgian software group.
- Assisted a French listed company in its acquisition of a majority stake in a French payment software company.
- Assisted a French investment company in its acquisition of a minority stake in a French catering group.
- Assisted a UK investment fund and a French FinTech company in the build-up majority acquisition by the latter of another French FinTech company.
- Assisted a French investment fund and a French modular construction company in various build-up transactions.
- Advised the shareholders of an alternative telecom operator group in the sale of the latter to another telecom operator group, and then on the sale of the newly created group to a French investment fund.
- Advised a Chinese investment company in the majority acquisition and then sale of a French glass packing company.
- Advised a French investment company in various private equity transactions and strategic transactions.
- Advised a French listed financial institution in the setting up of a joint-venture between one of its asset management subsidiary and another asset management company, as well as other transactions.
- Paris 2 Panthéon - Assas Law University, Master's degree in European Business Law
- London South Bank University, Bachelor of Laws (LLB), English, European and International Law
- Private Equity, A Transactional Analysis, Fourth Edition, Global Law and Business
- Financial Communication: Framework and Practices, 2021, 2020, 2019 and 2018 editions
Before joining DLA Piper, Thomas spent more than 10 years in French and international business law firms.