Cidália Correia has extensive experience in the areas of registry and notary services. She has assisted in the regularization of real estate properties, and she regularly provides advice on public deeds and requests for the acquisition of nationality.
Cidália advises on real estate and urban development issues, with a particular focus on the purchase and sale of real estate properties. She also provides inheritance and family law assistance in relation to the division of inheritance and common households in divorce proceedings. In addition, Cidália advises clients in relation to commercial and corporate law.
- Assisting in the restructuring of a large Portuguese real estate group
- Assisting two foreign private banking entities in the purchase and sale of real estate assets
- Universidade Católica, Faculdade de Direito, Post-grad in Corporate Governance, 2008/2009
- Universidade de Lisboa, Faculdade de Direito, preparation for access to notary specific training, 2008
- Universidade de Lisboa, Faculdade de Direito, participation in training of taxation of assets, 2006
Universidade Coimbra, Faculdade de Direito, Degree in Law, 1999
- 2007 - present, Associate, DLA Piper ABBC (previously ABBC)
- 2005 - 2007, Associate, Lisbon based law firm
- 1999 - 2001, Trainee Lawyer, Oporto based law firm
Memberships And Affiliations
- Member of the Portuguese Bar Association since 2001