Aldric De GryseHe/himLawyer
Aldric De Gryse practices in all areas of information technology law, intellectual property law and commercial law.
Aldric is involved in a range of projects, national and international, and helps public entities as well as private sector clients find their way in complex legal landscapes.
He also has a particular focus on the interaction between technology and law and how both can be brought together to make law more accessible.
Aldric is also affiliated as an academic teaching assistant to the Centre for IT and IP law at the KU Leuven.
- Le Wagon, Computer programming, 2021
- KU Leuven, Master of Laws, Magna cum laude, 2019-2021
- Humboldt Universität zu Berlin, Exchange, 2019-2020
KU Leuven (Campus Brussel, bilingual programme with Université Saint-Louis Bruxelles), Bachelor of Laws, 2016-2019
- Impact of the new Belgian Civil Code on technology agreements, 13 December 2022
- 1 October 2021- current: Teaching Assistant at the KU Leuven Centre for IT & IP Law.
- Dec 2021- March 2022: Legal internship at a Berlin-based law firm, with particular focus on arbitration law.