Benjamin G. GriebePartner
Ben Griebe concentrates on the formation and representation of technology companies, including venture capital financing, and mergers and acquisitions, as well as public company SEC filings, corporate governance and general business counseling.
Ben serves as counsel to corporations in a number of industries, among them early-stage technology and life science companies, as well as established public networking, semiconductor and technology companies.
- Sale of NewlineNoosh, Inc. to HH Global
- Business Combination between GigCapital2, Inc. (NYSE: GIX), UpHealth Holdings, Inc. and Cloudbreak Health, LLC to form UpHealth, Inc. (NYSE: UPH)
- Business Combination between GigCapital3, Inc. (NYSE: GIK) and Lightning Systems, Inc. to form Lightning eMotors, Inc. (NYSE: ZEV)
- Sale of NanoSemi, Inc. to MaxLinear, Inc. (NYSE: MXL)
- Sale of QuadPay, Inc. to Zip Co Ltd. (ASX:Z1P)
- Sale of Verifi, Inc. to Visa International Service Association (NYSE: V)
- Representation of AIG, Berkley, Ethos, Euclid and Liberty in M&A representations and warranties insurance policy underwritings
- Sale of Insightsoftware.com International to TA Associates and Global Software, Inc.
- General corporate and securities representation of GSI Technology (Nasdaq: GSIT)
- Representation of Silicon Valley Bank in numerous equity investment transactions
- Sale of OptiMedica Corporation to Abbott Laboratories (NYSE: ABT)
- Acquisition of MarketTools Inc. by SurveyMonkey.com LLC and related Preferred Stock Financing by TPG Growth*
- Acquisition of XOS Technology, Inc. by Catapult Group International (ASX:CAT)
- J.D., University of California at Los Angeles School of Law 1999
- B.A., University of California at Berkeley 1995
with high honors
Ben is recognized by Legal 500 for his technology transactions work.