Jason focuses his practice on mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, recapitalizations, equity and debt financings, joint ventures and other complex business transactions primarily representing private equity and other investors in connection with the full lifecycle of their investments. Jason also serves as outside general counsel to various companies in connection with a wide range of legal matters.
Jason takes a solution-oriented and pragmatic approach to his practice to ensure his clients efficiently and expediently achieve their goals. Jason develops deep relationships with his clients by understanding their business needs to deliver tailored and effective legal services.
Jason’s practice spans a broad array of industries, including business and consumer services, data center operations, data security, healthcare, food and beverage, technology, telecom and software.
Jason's representative transactions include:
- Abry Partners and its portfolio companies in multiple transactions involving:
- CloudWave, a cloud and managed services provider for healthcare;
- Dr. Dental, one of the largest regional dental service organizations in the Northeast;
- GreenPages, a leading regional provider of managed services and managed public cloud services;
- HealthEZ, which designs, implements and manages self-insured plans for businesses that are seeking to provide high quality health plans for employees while also controlling healthcare costs;
- Lighthouse Autism Center, a leading provider of center-based applied behavioral analysis therapy for children on the autism spectrum;
- MobileHelp, a leading provider of health monitoring and emergency response solutions;
- North American Dental Group, a leading national dental service organization;
- Recovery Point Systems, a nationwide leader in cloud-based business resilience services;
- Sentry Data Systems, a leading healthcare information company;
- StackPath, a cloud computing and services provider; and
- SiteLock, a leading provider of website security protection and monitoring.
- ICV Partners in connection with its acquisition of Desi Fresh Foods, a leading producer of dahi, or South Asian yogurt, and lassi, a drinkable South Asian yogurt.
- Morgan Stanley Capital Partners in multiple transactions involving:
- Ovation Fertility, a leading provider of fertility laboratory services, including in-vitro fertilization laboratory services, genetic testing, egg and embryo storage and other services for the fertility industry; and
- SpendMend, the leading provider of tech-enabled solutions to optimize the cost cycle for the healthcare industry.
- The Wicks Group of Companies and its portfolio companies in multiple transactions involving:
- Little Sprouts, a leading provider of childcare and early education services in New England; and
- Sontiq, a leader in digital identity protection and security.
- T-Mobile (NASDAQ: TMUS) in connection with the sale of its Sprint wireline business to Cogent Communications (NASDAQ: CCOI).
- Pamplona Capital Management in multiple transactions involving GetWellNetwork, a global digital health company.
- TimeDoc Health, a leader in virtual care management for healthcare organizations, in connection with a financing by Aldrich Capital Partners.
- J.D., University of Florida College of Law 2012
Research Editor, Florida Law Review
- B.A., University of Connecticut 2008
magna cum laude
- Speaker, Legal Mentor Transactional Bootcamp Series - Session 1, DLA Piper, 2023
Memberships And Affiliations
- Former member, DLA Piper Associate Advisory Council