Jason Juall is a corporate and private equity attorney with a practice focused on counseling private equity firms and public and private companies on domestic and international transactions and corporate matters.
Jason focuses primarily on domestic and international mergers, acquisitions, divestitures and recapitalizations, public and private offerings of equity securities, venture capital investments and financings, joint ventures and other complex business transactions.
Jason has represented corporations, private equity firms and sellers in connection with more than 50 transactions for aggregate consideration exceeding US$6 billion in the last five years alone. The industries involved in Jason's recent transactions include cloud services, cybersecurity, data centers, data security, dental, education, healthcare, identity protection, insurance and subrogation, IT and managed services, retail and revenue cycle management.
Among Jason's recent transactions, he has represented:
- Boston-based ABRY Partners and its portfolio companies in multiple transactions involving:
- CloudWave, a cloud and managed services provider for healthcare;
- Dr. Dental, one of the largest regional dental service organizations in the Northeast;
- GreenPages, a leading regional provider of managed services and managed public cloud services;
- HealthEZ, which designs, implements and manages self-insured plans for businesses that are seeking to provide high quality health plans for employees while also controlling healthcare costs;
- Lighthouse Autism Center, a leading provider of center-based applied behavioral analysis therapy for children on the autism spectrum;
- MobileHelp, a leading provider of health monitoring and emergency response solutions;
- North American Dental Group, a leading national dental service organization;
- Recovery Point Systems, a nationwide leader in cloud-based business resilience services;
- Sentry Data Systems, a leading healthcare information company;
- StackPath, a cloud computing and services provider; and
- SiteLock, a leading provider of website security protection and monitoring.
- New York-based Wicks Group and its portfolio companies in multiple transactions involving:
- Little Sprouts, a leading provider of childcare and early education services in New England; and
- Sontiq, a leader in digital identity protection and security.
- New York-based Bregal Sagemount and its portfolio companies in multiple transactions involving:
- Connectria, a global leader in cloud hosting, cloud managed services and cloud security, as well as cloud management software; and
- Remote DBA Experts, a leading provider of remote database administration and cloud-managed services.
- New York-based Morgan Stanley Capital Partners in multiple transactions involving SpendMend, the leading provider of tech-enabled solutions to optimize the cost cycle for the healthcare industry.
- Boston-based Pamplona Capital Management in multiple transactions involving GetWellNetwork, a global digital health company.
- J.D., University of Florida College of Law 2012
Research Editor, Florida Law Review
- B.A., University of Connecticut 2008
magna cum laude
Memberships And Affiliations
- Former member, DLA Piper Associate Advisory Council