Karen LeeSenior Associate
- Advised Lanvin Group Holdings Limited on the de‑SPAC transaction on New York Stock Exchange involving its subsidiary focusing on luxury fashion.
- Advised various multinational clients on their global reorganisation / restructuring including Marsh & McLennan Companies, a renowned insurance intermediary group, in their global post-acquisition integration (with the former Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group) on various APAC jurisdictions including Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam and Indonesia and General Electric.
- Advised Industrious, the flexible workspace company backed by CBRE Group, on its acquisition of co-working space operator The Great Room.
- Advised Swedish investment group Storskogen on their investments in Singapore, including the acquisition of Xodbox.
- Advised Widodo Makmur Perkasa, the holding company of Widodo Makmur Group on its initial public offering (IPO) of 4.4bn shares on the Indonesia Stock Exchange.
- Advises Exacta Asia Investment in Series A financing of esports gaming company Mineski Global.
- Advised Baltimore-based and Nasdaq listed Laureate Education (NASDAQ:LAUR), the world’s largest global network of higher education institutions on the sale of its global network institution in Malaysia – INTI University and Colleges to HOPE Education Group (Hong Kong) Company Limited.
- Advised ZASH Global Media and Entertainment Corporation on the acquisition of Lomotif Private Limited, a Singapore-based video application developer.
- Advised Mizuho Asia Partners Pte. Ltd. on various VC deals in Southeast Asia including their minority investment in Mineski Global and their disposal of Kitchen City.
- Advised an Indonesian media conglomerate PT MNC on a de-SPAC transaction (aborted).
- Advised a Hong Kong-based private equity fund on their PIPE investments in various US-listed SPACs.
- Chinese (Mandarin)
- Chinese (Cantonese)
- The Chinese University of Hong Kong (PCLL), 2017
The Chinese University of Hong Kong (LL.B.), 2016
- Pro Bono Coordinator, Singapore
- Iris Representative, Singapore
Memberships and Affiliations
- The Law Society of Hong Kong