David A. PryorOf Counsel
David Pryor concentrates his practice in the area of transactional real estate law.
David represents clients in all aspects of the acquisition, disposition, financing, development, and leasing of various property types, including office, retail, multifamily residential, hospitality, industrial, healthcare and other niche property classes located in Chicago and throughout the United States.
David is a member of the Chicago Associates Committee, and he is actively involved in the Chicago office's recruitment efforts.
- Represented a New York-based developer in connection with the acquisition, development, leasing, and disposition of four (4) buildings in Columbus, Ohio, comprising over one million rentable square feet
- Represented a leading New York-based real estate private equity firm in the acquisition and financing of two (2) corporate campuses in Scottsdale and Tempe, Arizona
- Represented one of the country's largest private owners of medical office buildings in connection with the acquisition (including various large portfolios) of approximately one hundred fifty (150) separate healthcare facilities throughout the United States
- Represented a Chicago-based global hospitality company in the disposition of select service hotels in various portfolio transactions
- Represented one of the country's largest marine port terminal operators in the acquisition of two (2) industrial properties in Chicago
- Represented a leading Chicago-based real estate private equity firm in connection with various acquisitions, financings, joint ventures, developments, and dispositions of separate self-storage facilities, student housing facilities, senior housing complexes, and marinas throughout the United States
- J.D., Georgetown University Law Center
Executive Editor, Georgetown Immigration Law Journal
- B.A., Political Science, American University
Civic and Charitable
- Chicago Fire Foundation Associates Board, Treasurer
- Ravinia Festival Association, Ravinia Associates, Board Member
Memberships And Affiliations
- Chicago Bar Association
My latest insights
DLA Piper advises DJE Holdings, Inc. in its acquisition of Mustache from Cognizant...
1 February 2022 .3 minute read
DLA Piper advises Shell in its acquisition of solar and energy storage developer Savion
6 January 2022 .5 minute read